1/31/12

My Coke Rewards

If you buy bottled water or soda to consume at home and are tyring to find ways to cut your cost down on pricey beverages, you may want to really consider switching to Coke brand products and signing up for My Coke Rewards. They come with codes on caps or in boxes for you to enter online, collect points and redeem for a number of things such as Coke t-shirts, hats, coupons for free Coke (single bottles and 12 packs), gift cards to a number of stores, etc. For an all-inclusive list of rewards, click here.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you don't drink a lot but this still appeals to you, ask family members for their Coke caps and boxes or while you're out on your morning walk, take a bag and collect bottles with caps from the side of the road. I do both (seeing as it only takes 10 bottle caps to earn a free bottle of
Coke, I get a lot of free Coke and the plus is that I'm not spending nearly as much when I collect the bottles no one else wants for free).

It's honestly a very easy way to get free soft drinks or free "fun money" if you choose to get gift cards instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment