1/13/12

Welcome!

Hello!

As you may (or may not) have noticed, this is a couponing blog.  Coupons? Coupons. Extreme? Hell yeah!

Here at Commander Coupon, I have a one woman staff that takes care of the clipping, researching and dumpster diving for the most sought paper of our time: coupons!

Who am I? I'm a young woman with an amazing fiance (who really could care less about coupons) just trying to save some money so I can get my life together and on the right track finacially before I get married. With around an eight month investment in couponing I have built up quite the stockpile with everyday essentials such as floss, toothbrushes, tampons, shampoos, soaps, food and the not so essential things like candy bars, sodas and such. I am still learning, but then again who isn't?

I aim to post everyday with new couponing tips, links and free items. With so much going on I may skimp here or there until I can get a good schedule down.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment